Benefits of Participating
Participating in NPEA Data Counts (NDC) will provide several key benefits to your organization.
These benefits include opportunities to:
- Participate in a collective impact data project with a national platform
- Learn more about federally-defined, consistent measures for data collection
- Deepen relationships with peer organizations as well as schools committed to serving underrepresented students
- Enrich conversations with current and prospective funders
- Access aggregate benchmarks that can illuminate findings in your program’s own data*
- Measure and store your program’s data* on key indicators all in one place
- Contribute to the future of NPEA Data Counts and the Data Collection Tool through feedback
- Present in workshops and breakfast conversation tables at our Annual Conference
*Please note: we do not share any information particular to individual organizations/students. All information is shared in the aggregate (see Summary of Findings).
For more information, please contact Alex Newell, NPEA Member Services Associate, at email@example.com.