See Dr. Donnell Butler’s Keynote Presentation!
Change The Game: Dismantling Systems of Inequity and Reimagining College Student Success
Dr. Donnell Butler (Franklin & Marshall) delivered a great keynote performance last Thursday, discussing systems of inequity and looking hard at how we define student success in college. Dr. Butler graciously allowed us to post his handout from the keynote so that attendees can go back and have a look at his slides – a goldmine of information, research, and analysis. Access his presentation here. Thank you, Dr. Butler!
Other workshops that have been added:
- Best Practices for Working with English Language Learners (10,000 Degrees)
- Building Students’ Agency and Non-Cognitive Skills: A Framework for Implementation (Gateway Public Schools)
- Building SEL Awareness Through Reflection of Social Identity (Umoja Student Development Corporation)
- Educational Equity for All Students: Empowering Undocumented Students and Families (Noble Network of Charter Schools)
- Exploring Earlier: Helping Students Discover College and Career Opportunities at a Younger Age (American Student Assistance)
- Inspiring to Aspire!: College Access Activities and Partnerships for Young Students(Elon Academy)
- International Education and College Readiness (The Student Diplomacy Corps, Friends of University Academy, Roaring Fork Pre-Collegiate Program)
- How to Guide Your Students to STEM Degree Success (Bride to Enter Advanced Mathematics (BEAM))
- K-12 to Career: Building Pipelines to College and Career through Cross-Sector Collaboration (DePaul University, Chicago Public Schools)
- Mission I’m Possible with Donnell Butler: Keynote Follow-Up (Donnell Butler, Franklin & Marshall)
- Partnering for Persistence: Supporting Students From Recruitment Through Graduation (Williams College, The Academy Group, Pomona College, The Opportunity Network)
- Post-Secondary Education in Canada: An Innovative Case Study in Collaboration and Partnerships (Council of Educators of Toronto)
- The Power of Pre-College Programs: Working Together to Empower Students (Minds Matter, Summer@Syracuse, Brown University, Noble Network, Bucknell University)
- So You Wanna Be A … ?: Creating Comprehensive Career Pipelines for Underrepresented Students (Academy of the Pacific Rim, The Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Wentworth Institute of Technology)
- Relationship-Based College Counseling (Cristo Rey San Jose Jesuit High School)
- The Right Answer is Not Always C: Understanding the SSAT (The Enrollment Management Association)
Did you present at the NPEA Conference and want your presentation added? Email Alex and ask him to help you out!