2019 Conference Workshops
Raising Our Voices:
Bold Innovations That Empower Students
Chicago – April 3-5, 2019
NPEA will open the Call for Workshop Proposals in August 2018. Please routinely check this page for updates, and review the important dates.
PLEASE NOTE: The official 2019 Workshop Proposal Form will be shared via a SurveyMonkey link in August 2018. The PDF is shared to assist you with planning for your workshop, but Workshop Proposal Forms will ONLY be accepted via the SurveyMonkey link.
Below please find a *very tentative* schedule for the 2019 Conference events, based on previous years’ schedules. We will continue to update this page as the agenda is finalized.
WEDNESDAY, April 3
Pre-Conference Sessions (1:00-4:00)
Site Visits (1:00-4:00)
Conference Registration (4:30-6:30)
Welcome Reception (5:00-6:30)
THURSDAY, April 4
Breakfast, Networking, Roundtable Discussions, and Registration (7:00-8:15)
Breakfast Roundtables (7:30-8:15)
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Partner Breakfast (7:30-8:15)
Opening General Session: Alumni Panel (8:15-9:45)
Concurrent Workshop Sessions (10:00-11:15)
Concurrent Workshop Sessions (11:30-12:45)
Networking Lunch (12:45-1:45)
Keynote General Session (1:45-3:15)
Concurrent Workshop Sessions (3:30-4:45)
Meet & Mingle and Info Sessions (4:45-5:30)
NPEA Reception: Celebrating a Decade of Learning (5:30-7:00)
FRIDAY, April 5
Breakfast, Networking, Roundtable Discussions, and Registration (7:30-8:45)
Breakfast Roundtables (8:00-8:45)
Morning General Session and Keynote (8:45-10:00)
Concurrent Workshop Sessions (10:15-11:30)
Networking Lunch (11:30-12:30)
Concurrent Workshop Sessions (12:45-2:00)
Closing Keynote General Session (2:15-3:30)
Book Sales and Signing (3:30-4:00)
- July: Workshop Proposal Materials Released
- Mid-August: Call for Workshop Proposals Opens
- September 28: Deadline for Workshop Proposal Submissions
- October: Conference Planning Committee Reviews Proposals
- Mid-November: Presenters Notified of Workshop Proposal Status
- Late-November: Presenters Confirm Conference Participation
- Mid-December: Conference Registration Opens
- January 18: Deadline for Presenters to Register for Conference
- March: Presenter Slidedecks Due (optional), Pre-Conference Teaser Webinar
- April 3-5: NPEA Annual Conference
- April/May: Post-Conference Webinars for Select Workshops
If you have any questions, please email Karin Elliott, NPEA Executive Director, at email@example.com. Thank you!
View the 2018 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2017 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2016 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2015 conference workshops and presentations.
To view information about previous NPEA conferences, please click here.
Find out more information about NPEA and how to become a member. NPEA members receive reduced rates for the conference!