2018 Conference Workshops
We are now accepting workshop proposals for NPEA’s 10th Annual Conference taking place on April 11-13, 2018 in New Orleans, LA.
Standing Together in a Changing Landscape:
A Call to Action
New Orleans – April 11-13, 2018
- Review a PDF of the Workshop Proposal Application.
- Review the Cheat Sheet for suggested topics, presenter FAQs, and presenter expectations prior to submitting your application
- (Optional but encouraged) View a brief 5-minute video overview about the conference and the active learning model.
- Apply Now through the online application form.
- Late August: Release Call for Workshop Proposals
- September 22: Deadline to Submit Workshop Proposal Applications
- Mid-Late November: Presenters Notified of Proposal Status
- Late November/Early December: Presenters Confirm Participation
- December: Conference Registration Opens
- February 6: Deadline for Presenters to Register for Conference
- March: Presenter Slidedecks Due (optional)
- April 11-13: NPEA Annual Conference
If you have any questions, please email Carrie Tate, NPEA Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
View the 2017 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2016 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2015 conference workshops and presentations.
View the 2015 conference agenda.
View the 2014 conference agenda.
To view information about previous NPEA conferences, please click here.
Find out more information about NPEA and how to become a member. NPEA members receive reduced rates for the conference!